Our dentists may recommend All-on-X implants if you are missing most or all of your teeth. This technique allows us to replace a full set of teeth with a fixed denture that is supported by just a few strategically placed dental implants. For this treatment, you can expect the following:
- Initial consultation: During your initial consultation, we will assess your oral health, discuss your options and create a treatment plan that works for you.
- Placement of dental implants: Next, the dental implants will be surgically placed into your jawbone. Typically, four to six implants are used to support the full set of teeth.
- Temporary restoration: A temporary denture will be placed on top of the implants while your jawbone heals and fuses with the implants. This can take several months.
- Final restoration: Once your jawbone has healed, a final denture will be created and attached to the dental implants.
Some of the benefits of All-on-X dental implants include:
- Improved appearance: All-on-X implants look and feel like natural teeth, improving your overall appearance and confidence.
- Enhanced functionality: With All-on-X implants, you can eat and speak with ease, without worrying about your denture slipping or falling out.
- Improved oral health: This restorative treatment can prevent bone loss and promote healthy gums, improving your overall oral health and preventing future dental issues.
- Reduced maintenance: Unlike traditional dentures, All-on-X implants require little maintenance and can be cared for like natural teeth.
At MG Dental Associates, we understand that dental implant procedures can be overwhelming. Our team is here to guide you through the process and provide the care and support you need to achieve a healthy, beautiful smile. Contact us today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Mohinder Garg or Dr. Meriam Macauley and learn more about All-on-X implants in South Plainfield and Piscataway, New Jersey.